| |
|
Name: Lijing aka Lynn
Birthdate: 14th March 1988
Horoscope: Pisces
Loves: wFL, DBSK
School: Ngee Ann Poly
Course: IT
My Photos
|
|
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ January 2008
→ February 2008
→ March 2008
→ April 2008
→ May 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ August 2009
→ September 2009
→ November 2009
→ August 2010
Akhbar,
Alex,
Alif,
Balqis,
Cheng Peng,
Corrine,
Hui Ying,
Hui Zhen,
Jasmine,
Jmee,
Joleen,
Karen,
Keli,
Kee Siong,
Ken,
Kok Leng,
Lyn Pei,
Nina,
Phyllis,
Pimin,
Reagan,
Teng Wan,
Vammy,
Woei Ling,
Yan bing.
|
|
Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words
|
|
| 11 January, 2008, 9:02 PM |
|
I'm tired. Seriously. Didn't sleep at all last night just to do the 3 stupid reports for CSC. Started getting cranky. Class started at 8am. In the end, we went to class... we did nothing! He just sit there and played with his laptop and didn't even give any instructions. It felt as though i was in secondary school when my teacher is on MC and a relief teacher is just sitting there to supervise us. But because this entire week i've been staying up late just to work on his 3 reports and to add up, i stayed up the entire night last night to finish the reports and he just wasted my 1 hour letting me rot there. I was so freaking pissed off. And the fact that i didn't sleep didn't help at all. It only made me more cranky. I was practically a bomb that goes off any time. I was trying very hard not to throw my temper on anyone. During WISP, balqis and i were dozing every single second we get the chance. I even fell asleep for 15 minutes (according to what bi eng said) during 1 of the group's presentation. =x Didn't know i slept that long. Went home immediately after class. I didn't really had lunch. I was too tired for it. Slept the day through until my mom called and woke me up. Got pissed off again. Long story. But it was also because my temper was really bad today. Read alot of people's definition of what happiness meant to them. Agree with everyone of them. Mine might be a little general but i always cherish every moment i have with everyone. Of course, seeing the person i love smile is the happiest thing i can ever have. But other than that aside, i love all the times i spend with all my friends and loved ones. I'm not sure if this has got anything to do with the dreams that i often have. Maybe because all those dreams, it made me realise how important everyone is to me and i would really want to cherish them even more. Love everyone!~ and especially dear... <3
|
|
|