| |
|
Name: Lijing aka Lynn
Birthdate: 14th March 1988
Horoscope: Pisces
Loves: wFL, DBSK
School: Ngee Ann Poly
Course: IT
My Photos
|
|
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ January 2008
→ February 2008
→ March 2008
→ April 2008
→ May 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ August 2009
→ September 2009
→ November 2009
→ August 2010
Akhbar,
Alex,
Alif,
Balqis,
Cheng Peng,
Corrine,
Hui Ying,
Hui Zhen,
Jasmine,
Jmee,
Joleen,
Karen,
Keli,
Kee Siong,
Ken,
Kok Leng,
Lyn Pei,
Nina,
Phyllis,
Pimin,
Reagan,
Teng Wan,
Vammy,
Woei Ling,
Yan bing.
|
|
Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words
|
|
| 14 October, 2008, 12:16 AM |
|
Day 124...
Have been having some family issues lately. After reading dodo's blog, kinda agree with him on some points but.. i mean... ya.. give your parents the respect they deserve but.. do some parents deserve the respect? I respect other people's parents but not my mom. Not after how she treats me. Only a few people knows what happened. Yanbing and dear both told me to forget it even though dear is pissed at my mom too. I know he just wants me to smile again. But when i see her, i really can't smile at all. I just hate her. So what if she's my mom? It doesn't give her the right to insult me like that. And when i tell her not to insult me ever again, if not we will never be mother and daughter again, she just laughs and continues insulting me. I just hate it! ARGH! It's not about whether i got do anything wrong anot but i just don't like the way she say things! And she's my mom for christ sake! I tried explaining to her but she don't even take me seriously. Oh.. how i just hate her! This is not something i can let go and it's not something that i can forgive. I know there's no point in telling anyone about this because they just don't understand how i feel. I don't want people just immediately telling me "forget it because she's your mom" after listening to my story. It makes me feel like you're just giving me some kind of model answer and trying to shut me off and i'm annoying you if i say anymore. I don't want solutions. I don't need advice. I just want someone to listen to me and understand how i'm feeling. You don't have to say anything, just show that you have been listening. I don't know. I've been in a bad mood for quite some time ever since this issue arise. And i've gotten even more sensitive to what people say. I get very agitated easily now especially when i find annoying people who just keeps finding me on msn when i just tell the person to leave me alone and stop looking for me on msn whether if there's anything or there's nothing. They just don't get the meaning of "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
|
|
|