| |
|
Name: Lijing aka Lynn
Birthdate: 14th March 1988
Horoscope: Pisces
Loves: wFL, DBSK
School: Ngee Ann Poly
Course: IT
My Photos
|
|
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ January 2008
→ February 2008
→ March 2008
→ April 2008
→ May 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ August 2009
→ September 2009
→ November 2009
→ August 2010
Akhbar,
Alex,
Alif,
Balqis,
Cheng Peng,
Corrine,
Hui Ying,
Hui Zhen,
Jasmine,
Jmee,
Joleen,
Karen,
Keli,
Kee Siong,
Ken,
Kok Leng,
Lyn Pei,
Nina,
Phyllis,
Pimin,
Reagan,
Teng Wan,
Vammy,
Woei Ling,
Yan bing.
|
|
Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words
|
|
| 02 December, 2008, 11:16 PM |
|
Day 173...
I actually don't really wanna blog because too many things happened lately again. =.= Anyway, today is our 1 year and 1 month day together. Alot has happened. We kinda broke up once (and almost a few more times) last month since this month is already decemeber. Not that we enjoy breaking up or mentioning it either. Is just that things between us has gotten really bad. I don't know about him though but i know that my feelings have never fade and i believe that he hasn't either. So why the breakup? People change and so does their mentality. Life in camp is tough and stressful for him. And i start growing weary after so long of endurance and giving in. There were too many causes to our initial breakup and the subsequent ones. I don't really wanna talk about it which is why i never update. Anyway, all's good now. Hopefully things don't turn out bad again.
Another reason why i've not been updating is because i'm not like anybody else who goes to school or goes to work. I have none of it. I just stay at home doing nothing but play games and job hunting. There's nothing much going on with my life for me to update. Recently i start growing sick of my own life. Sick of being sick and have no idea what's my aim in life. I have so many illness at hand which i don't even know. Tomorrow or should i say today since it's already past midnight, i'm going for an ultrasound scanning at the hospital. And just a few days ago, my chest suddenly felt tight and i had difficulty breathing. It was almost like an asthma attack. Gave dear a shock when he saw it. I'm full of health problems. I'm still looking for job. Part time, temp, full time, contract... i'm taking them whatever they throw to me. Reasons for looking for part time or temp is because i want to study. Continue studying IT course. Go for cooking or baking course. At least studying keeps me going rather than staring around aimlessly. As some of you may know, i help dear do his game stuff everyday except for weekends. This kinda helps me spend the time easier but what about the rest of the time? I play games like my psp or maple. But recently, mapling ain't so fun for me. Instead, i'm feeling stressful. Games are meant for leisure playing and to spend the time more quickly but some of my friends in maple are giving me pressure. Now i feel like playing maple is a committment and no longer just simple leisure playing.
On saturday, i made chicken pie for my family and dear. They liked it alot. My mom even ate up my brother's share. =.= Well, i'm quite happy with my results. On with more cooking! Hmm... make a logcake on christmas? Oh! And i changed the layout for this month to get everyone into the christmas season mood. I love the layouts made by Xavqior. They're just gorgeous! I'm so tempted to use all his/her layouts.
|
|
|